Spera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X
Cycle 3

Race Census M F
Human 2 1
Linzin 1 2
Elenor 1 2
Ul'Torin - -
Draconean 1 1
Ronoan - -
Avial - -
Jingai - 1
Total 5 7
Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Path of Solitude EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm by Guest

» Sao's AD
Path of Solitude EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Path of Solitude EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am by Guest

» Stories of Tonan
Path of Solitude EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm by Guest

» Affiliation Offer
Path of Solitude EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm by Guest

» HEAD SHOT, a superhuman-zombie roleplay
Path of Solitude EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm by Guest

» Illusions of Grandeur[IF]Magic, Supernatural, and+
Path of Solitude EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Blood & Shadow
Path of Solitude EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 am by Guest

» Whirlpool Weyr: A DRoP AU (IF)
Path of Solitude EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm by Guest

Path of Solitude

Go down

Path of Solitude Empty Path of Solitude

Post by Nyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 pm

RP Type: Training
Description: In light of recent events, Erebus feels that he and Meifang should do some training. He comes back to his home of "Sky" and the pain returns.
Time: The entire day. (Morning to Night)
Rules: --
Exclusiveness: Private
Death Setting: OFF

Related NPCs
Meifang

Erebus and Meifang are returning home. Erebus and Meifang both agree that it would be best if they were to return to their roots and train. Training was the only way for them to get stronger, Erebus thought this true. The thought and the memories of his family had been coming through in waves. More than usual, he'd been seeing and hearing them in his mind.

His dreams were no better. "If I don't solve this matter soon, I'll go mad." Erebus said to himself as he held onto Meifangs legs as she flew. "You know Erebus," Meifang started, "I never understood why you chose this mode of transportation." "For some alone time of course." Erebus replied with a smirk. "I also find it very soothing up here. After all, you are quite strong." he finished. "Oh, why thank you." Meifang said with a smile.

They were approaching the forest. The "Solem" forest, as it was called by the village of "Sky" folk. It was time to train, time to clear the mind. A full day, let's go.
Nyx
Nyx
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :
Path of Solitude Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Path of Solitude Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Path of Solitude Empty Re: Path of Solitude

Post by Nyx Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:56 pm

"Stay here.", "We'll be back.", "Don't worry, we'll be okay.". The last things that my parents said to me. My sister Ellafay, once thought to be dead, is alive. Last time that we saw each other was that fatal night. I should have been firmer with my words, maybe, they would still be alive.

"Meifang, take us down there to that clear plain." Erebus said to Meifang with a subtle voice. "Okay Erebus." Meifang replied. This clear piece of land shall be great for training. Darkness Manipulation and Smoke Manipulation, the tools of the night walker.

Erebus lets go of Meifang's legs and lands with a smooth frontwards flip. This shall do nicely. The sun is just now being seen through-out the land, it is time. "How shall we go about this Erebus," Meifang said as she landed. "We really don't have proper training equipment with us." While fixing his gaunlets, "We will work on our own personal powers Meifang. Starting with my Smoke skill and your Aerokinesis skill." Erebus says as he looks to Meifang.

"So, what shall we do to sharpen our skills?" Meifang said as she flapped her wings. "I will start off with a smoke screen and I want to see how long I can hold it. While you, use your wind skills and try to blow my smoke away." Erebus replies.
Nyx
Nyx
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 pm

A face off between Erebus and Meifang. This is nothing new to them, it's been a long time since they first met. Erebus knows all of her moves and vice-versa. Or, so they hope to believe. It was a calm morning in the forest, there was a nice breeze, cool crisp climate to had. The sight of the two life forms standing 30 ft from each other on a plain of grass.

"Are you ready Meifang?" Erebus said as he look towards Meifang. "Ready as always Erebus." Meifang replied. Erebus raised both of his hands to his side and they started to spark. Meifang raised herself into the air and started to flap her wings, they were ready. "Smoke, be with me!" Erebus yelled as he spawn around and put his hands in front of him.

Smoke raised from the ground and the surrounding area being Erebus, they collided and formed a smoke wall in fron of him. "Mm, impressive." Meifang said as she gave a smile. "Try this on for size, Erebus." she said again. Meifang started to flap her wings furiously now, the wind picked up. The trees started to move in one direction and grass flowed with them.

The wind from Meifang hit Erebus' smoke screen with ferocity. "Ahh, powerful!" Erebus said aloud. "Hold it Erebus! You can do it!" Meifang yelled to encourage him. The smoke wall broke and flowed away in the breeze. Erebus tired a bit put his hands down to his sides. "I failed... again." Erebus said quietly but not quietly enough as Meifang heard him. "You did not fail Erebus. This is why we are here, for practice. You can do this." Meifang said.
Nyx
Nyx
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum