Spera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X
Cycle 3

Race Census M F
Human 2 1
Linzin 1 2
Elenor 1 2
Ul'Torin - -
Draconean 1 1
Ronoan - -
Avial - -
Jingai - 1
Total 5 7
Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm by Guest

» Sao's AD
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am by Guest

» Stories of Tonan
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm by Guest

» Affiliation Offer
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm by Guest

» HEAD SHOT, a superhuman-zombie roleplay
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm by Guest

» Illusions of Grandeur[IF]Magic, Supernatural, and+
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Blood & Shadow
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 am by Guest

» Whirlpool Weyr: A DRoP AU (IF)
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm by Guest

Project 51B [M.E. - #2]

5 posters

Go down

Project 51B [M.E. - #2] Empty Project 51B [M.E. - #2]

Post by Demi Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 pm

RP Type: Event

Professor Binderman is an incredibly influential and powerful scientist, known for his studies in Bio-Weaponry. Taking animals from the wild and imbuing with concentrated genes of animals who would normally not be capable of mixing with them, he and his scientists have struggled to get an incredibly large understanding on animal physiology and genetics.

Recently, Binderman has given many speeches. However, one particular speech has rendered him in public scrutiny; the unveiling of a bio-weapon. When brought near a crowd, the Bio-Weapon was bombarded by the sounds of panicked people and reporters taking pictures. This incensed it, causing it to go berserk; breaking from its containment and proceeding to slaughter many people in the crowd. It was soon taken down by a Speran Military soldier.

Lord Edge has issued an investigation on the laboratories. Binderman has gone into hiding, and the people are afraid. If he has creatures like that, how many more could there possibly be? And could they be as deadly as that one, if not more?

The Military has been dispatched; though some of the more daring vigilantes are making their way toward the labs.
Time: Midday - 3:17 PM

Rules
  • All basic forum rules apply.
  • Honor System is in full effect.
  • All of your character stats and Energy Levels will be doubled, here.
  • You will be traveling through an incredibly large place. Thus, you will find that catching up to one another if you split up is next to impossible. Do not say that you magically caught up to someone.
  • Equipment weight is ignored. All weapons from your character profiles are allowed to be taken.
  • You cannot start underground with the main lab. You must enter from one of the two entrances in the large warehouse. Know your distance and scaling, because it will be hard to get through to the other sides seeing as the warehouse is large and possibly filled with waiting bio-weapons. The entrances are the Northern Entrance, and the Southern Entrance.
  • There are many bio-weapons. More so in the hundreds. Be careful. Most are in cages and containment units, but the others are roaming free. Do not expect to go through without fighting any, and do not expect to find Binderman easily.
  • 2,000 Money per every creature killed. No creatures can be captured.
  • The staff will control the creatures.

Exclusiveness: Public
Death Setting: ON

Related NPCs
  • Professor Binderman
  • Bio-Weapons (Creatures)

[SOUTHERN ENTRANCE - Enter, Snow Ariana]

Bio-Weapons, huh?

Amazing, and Snow had believed that most of the Speran secrets were always in their files. Unfortunately, those things that were outside even Gaustion's reach were very much a reality. But, Bio-Weaponry? How was it that this went unnoticed until now?

Making her way up to the large warehouse, the woman surveyed around the area. Was she the only one there? Granted, she'd tried to access the files to the place via Command Center; it hadn't worked out well. The binary was simply too complicated; it would've taken her weeks to crack it. Military-grade binary stopping any and all from reaching their files; made sense in context, really.

The brunette was on high-alert once she'd made it up the sandy pass to the warehouse. It was a rather large place. However, the entirety of this couldn't be all of Binderman Laboratories... right? The big, scary Bio-Weapons couldn't possibly be here, could they?

Of course not. That would be preposterous. There was most likely more somewhere; probably underground like most sensible - and cliche - secret bases. Keep it out of public eye. Looking up to the large entrance door, Snow made to close her hands. "Command Center," she muttered, the holographic computer-like screen appearing before her.

Reaching out her hands, she made to type out a few codes; attempting to identify the door's structure. What she got, however, was jack shit. Unreadable lines of gobblety-gook, incomprehensible by even the most skilled technician. That would mean one thing.

"That door is running on magic," damn. That meant she'd have to work twice as hard to bring it down. Typing on her screen again, Snow began to output her patented binary code she made over the Command Center. It was exactly what she'd needed, as it tracked magic and issued ways to dispel it.

"Alright... 334.22 Output Logic; run, NegaScript Executable," the Command Center began to glow blue, outputting dozens of lines of scanning code.

Complexity Levels:
Demi
Demi
Head of Spera

Warning Level :
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Project 51B [M.E. - #2] Right_bar_bleue

https://sperarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Project 51B [M.E. - #2] Empty Re: Project 51B [M.E. - #2]

Post by Nyx Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 pm

[Enter Erebus, Southern Entrance]

Making his way through the shadows of the path way, Erebus was making his way to find out what was really going on. "He will pay for whatever it is that he has done." Erebus said to himself, making his way through the shadowed areas. "Hmm, a warehouse. Could this be any more of a target for suspicious activity?" Erebus said once again to himself. "I never did trust this corporation."

Just as he said that, a voice spoke to him in his mind. "Let's just find out what's going on." the voice said. "Of course, that's why we're here." Erebus responded. Looking forward towards the door, he spotted a woman. "Now, who is that?" Erebus said taking a better look. He knew exactly who it was. Erebus started to rush the building through the shadows.

He was up close now, watching as the woman summoned her command center. "Hello Snow." Erebus said as he walked up to her.
Nyx
Nyx
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :
Project 51B [M.E. - #2] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Project 51B [M.E. - #2] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm

[Northern Entrance - Enter Selene Scarlett Locke]

"Strike Force! There are potentially dangerous and berserk genetic creatures known as Bio-Weapons in there, from the report of a scientist that is affiliated with the project. Your mission is to go in and eliminate the Bio-Weapons before they find an exit out of the warehouse. Also, venture down into the underground chambers and find and arrest any scientists also affiliated with the project, especially the head of the operations: Professor Binderman," Selene issues the modus operandi of the mission, her low-heeled boots pacing the area in front of the army - and in front of a large door.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Units 1, 2 and 3, Gunrunners, you will enter in first while Units 4, 5 and 6, the Bladerunners, will follow up. Notify me for reinforcement if your Unit is having trouble; I will send in the Mechana Force. We are the Speran Military!!"

"DEFEND THE WORLD! PROTECT THE INTEREST!!" the legion of black-armored and clothed soldiers states in honor, saluting to the Brigadier Commander as guns to the left and blades to the right are armed.

"You are dismissed!" Selene gives the strong command, the Gunrunners stamping in first up towards the large door. They stop, four men going up to unlock the complicated and heavy lock upon the door.

Selene is more pissed off than serious right now. These scientists had no consent of the Speran government to issue out these monstrosities to the public, especially if they are volatile creatures. Honestly, she wants to be the first one to slam handcuffs on Binderman's wrists if she finds him. If he's not dead already by one of his own creations...

Reaching her hand back, her hand grasps her trusty spear as she unsheathes it from its specialized holster. While she is armed at her waist with a gun and broadsword, an extra dagger lies in wait to duel on her upper thigh. She has also made sure to equip her armor for this affair, almost not taking any prisoners.

[Southern Entrance - Enter Miharu Katsuki]

"Mmmm... I'm not sure about this..." Miharu glances at the eerie warehouse, his ears slightly down-trodden from what he has heard recently with this talk about Bio-Weapons. Geez, can't scientists create something that won't be a hazard to people? Well, not all scientists... but this Binderman guy sounds like a mad scientist.

His ears perked up as he catches sight of something moving among the shadows. Wait a moment, he's seen something like that before... Moving along discreetly, Miharu makes a round corner to peek at who could be trying to infiltrate the Bio-Weapons' lair. He notices a holographic screen open up with confusing programs going about it, lighting up the feature of the woman using it.

"Snow...? And Erebus?" Miharu whispers to himself in shock, seeing the tall man spring up next to Snow from the shadows. What in the world are they doing there??

"Oh no, they couldn't be trying to get into the warehouse... right?" the young Linzin shakes his head in disbelief. Of course they were going to try and see what is exactly going on in there. However, this Linzin is not going to let his friends face those monsters alone. He'll be damned if any of them died in there.

Standing up, he trots over silently along the more inconspicuous paths to come over quietly to the pair. "Ehehe, hey you guys..." Miharu nervously pulls a greeting, not sure what to say in the moment of this daring attempt.

Last edited by Luci on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonstars Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 pm

[Northern Entrance - Enter Eternal Blaze]

"Bio-Weapons? Why would anyone make such a thing?" Eternal look around the area, the Speran Military Strike Force where in the front of the door. The same female from the speech was here as wile. 'Maybe i could help out?'

"Um hello? I was wondering if i can be of help," I told the girl who look like the person in charge. "My Empathy skills can be use to located the bio-weapons and my Electrokinesis skills could be of help as well." Keeping my hand showing, i walk up the spear distance of her.

"well what do you say?"
dragonstars
dragonstars
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Selene's eyes shoot around just as she did at the sound of a male voice, eyebrows rising slightly from the sight of the cloaked Draconean man. She remembers him well, him being the same man that stopped the Elenor woman's shotgun. Then again, there was something else familiar about him...

"Um hello? I was wondering if I can be of help," he introduces himself as he approached the Brigadier Commander. "My Empathy skills can be use to located the bio-weapons and my Electrokinesis skills could be of help as well. Well what do you say?"

A lightbulb should have appeared over Selene's head with a luminous glow.

"Wait, are you Eternal Blaze of the League of Magic?" Selene asks suddenly. If a member of the League of Magic is here, then the investigation may go over a little more smoothly. And he also mentioned Empathy skills to track down the Bio-Weapons...

"Hmmm, I think I'm willing to cooperate with you," the Brigadier Commander shakes hands with the Draconean, sealing their partnership for this mission.

"Well, let me brief you first on what's going on. As you may of heard from around here, some scientists were working on a project on trying to utilize genetically modified animals and released them to the public..." Selene seethed at the last sentence. "So, we were called down here to eliminate the Bio-Weapons and arrest all the scientists affiliated with the project. Particularly, Professor Binderman. But, reports say he disappeared after the incident..."

Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

[Southern Entrance - Enter Hikaru Ichina]

Bloody news, bloody news. The assault of a Bio-Weapon upon the public, created by scientists within the very warehouse in front of her? Why, it was almost as disgusting as the thought of what could lie within.

As Hikaru approached the doors, she came to notice the small crowd in front of the doors. One of them seemed to be trying to get within. The others seemed to be friends. What caught Hikaru's attention in General was Miharu. It wasn't hard to spot that catboy from a distance.

Keeping her distance, but still in plain sight, Hikaru put her arms behind her head and waited for the crew to do whatever they were doing.

"Seems like a party. And my ticket in"

Hikaru wouldn't bother herself with whoever was there. She was after the scientist himself. She was well aware of what threats could lay within, and she wasn't gonna let cockyness get to her. She had to be careful while on her search.

And that meant not picking a fight here. She'd have to talk her way out of trouble, if it showed its face. After all, she was the troublemaker.

zergio

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonstars Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 pm

"Wait, are you Eternal Blaze of the League of Magic?" The girl asks suddenly, "Hmm, I think I'm willing to cooperate with you," she give her hand to shake which I shake of course. "Well, let me brief you first on what's going on. As you may of heard from around here, some scientists were working on a project on trying to utilize genetically modified animals and released them to the public..." She seethed at the last sentence. "So, we were called down here to eliminate the Bio-Weapons and arrest all the scientists affiliated with the project. Particularly, Professor Binderman. But, reports say he disappeared after the incident..."

"Well yes i'am," I took out my emblem to show her, "I was wondering if four Gunrunner, two Bladerunners, and a single Mecha can join me in a unit. Gunrunner up front as first line defansh, me middle as scout, the bladerunners at side for protection, and the Mecha for back defansh." She look heisted, maybe she don't trust me?

"You may join as well," I look at the team unlocking the door,"but let me see what on the other side first."Hope she don't freak out when my eye become a rainbow, The world around me sift and became black and white. All sentient being became rainbow entirety. "Let see what behind door number one"

Spoiler:

(OOC: hey demi how many is on the first floor)
dragonstars
dragonstars
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:18 pm

"Well yes i'am, I was wondering if four Gunrunner, two Bladerunners, and a single Mecha can join me in a unit. Gunrunner up front as first line defansh, me middle as scout, the bladerunners at side for protection, and the Mecha for back defansh."

“Hold it right there,” Selene warns the member of the League of Magic, her cobalt eyes blazing and narrowed slightly from the sudden demand for some of her troops. “Don’t think that my troops are so easily dispensable, sir. Remember that I just accepted you into this mission,” the Brigadier Commander concludes, watching as the man going by Eternal Blaze concentrates with his ability. Her eyebrows shift up in slight curiosity as his eyes are reflecting various colors of the spectrum.

She turns her back on him as he performs his technique, gesturing her hand towards two Bladerunners and the four Gunrunners unlocking the door. “You six, you will go with Eternal Blaze and assist him. He is now affiliated with this mission,” Selene brings her mouth towards a communicator strapped to her wrist. “Main base, dispatch Kaiser E-99 over here.”
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down